Tuesday 18 March 2014

Robot tuner from Gibson

Hi lovers of music,
Today I bring you a curiosity about the new sistem of gibson "Min-ETune", it's like a tuner but you don't have to do anything it tunes your guitar immediatly.
I think it's good because it's more easy than other tunes and you can play more time with your guitar !!!
There is the link of the "Min-ETune"


                             
 http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Min-ETune.aspx/?s_kwcid=gibson%20tuner|35414312340


What do you think ??
Please comment and share

   


See you the new videoclip of  "5 Seconds of Summer"
I hope you like it !!!
                               



Please If you want It do a cover of a song comments with your song and I will try to do it


Thanks for see my blog !!!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment