Saturday 30 August 2014

Dr.Dre !!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys !!!!
How is going the weekend ?
Well so surely you had seen in some videoclips headphones or speakers with a b in the logo, and this are the beats by Dr Dre so I really enjoy so much because the sound and the effect are really good so if you've the possiblity to use once's I hope you use because for me are really good and comfortable.
What do you think about this brand ?
Do you know another brand ?
So please tell me on the comments and if you have a problem or a question please tell me and I will answer it ;)
Love you so much guys you're incredibly !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks x






Enjoy it and Nice Weekend !!!!!!!!!


So please check out my last video ....



1 comment:

  1. I don't have any Dr.Dre headphones but I try it in a shop and I didn't hear anything. I suppose that this could be useful to people who have to hear perfectly the harmonie and all little imperfections. Or people like us that likes it very much because are really comfortable and beauty.
    Kisses
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete