Sunday 1 March 2015

WOW 4000 views in my Blog !!!

Wow guys thats insane !!!!
I'm so happy about this amazing views because this show me that u like what I post and this stuff, Love u so much guys you r really cool :)
For celebrate this with u guys I have an idea that is put a music of any artist of your country, bellow I will put the most of the flags of your views around the world of an artist of your town :) I don't know a lot of artist around the world but I will put the most of it for u guys because you r amazin <3
Here is I hope u love it :3

Bandera de España    Bandera de Estados Unidos
Bandera de Francia    Bandera de Alemania
Bandera de Reino Unido     Bandera de Ucrania 

Bandera de Polonia    Bandera de Rusia
Bandera de Brasil    Bandera de India
Bandera de Países Bajos    Bandera de Australia

Bandera de Austria    Bandera de Canadá
Bandera de China    Bandera de Argentina

I know that are a lot of artist but it was difficult to select only one.
If u want please comment your favourite artist of any country :)
Enjoy it !!!

Please check out my band ...
And check it out my ...

No comments:

Post a Comment