Sunday 17 May 2015

INFORMATION !!!!

Hi guys !!!!
How is it going all ??????
Today I have a lot of things to say to you.
Firstly is that One Direction were in the Late Late Show, and they made some questions and things but one very funny was a little video very funny that I will put here bellow, and if you want to see the other parts of the show enter in the Youtube Channel of Late Late Show.


Then the other thing it's that tomorrow or in two days I will put the new video of Taylor Swift called "Bad Blood" I think it will be amazing because in the video there are a lot of famous stars and it will be good !!! But the video will be realeased in the Billboard Music Awards that are today so well very excited to see it :) Remind that the Billboard Music Awards are TODAY so let's see it :)

TOMORROW I WILL POST WHAT I EXPLAINED

ENJOY IT 

No comments:

Post a Comment