Tuesday 22 December 2015

Hands To Myself By Selena Gomez Music Video !!!

Hi guys !!!
Finally here is the new music video of Selena Gomez called Hands To Myself, the video was released for Apple Music, about the video is very sexy and a nice history the first time I saw it I don't understood but the history it's about a girl (Selena) that enter to a house of a famous actor (the model) and she watch videos of him and more things and the actor found her and call the police. I found it very funny and cool. As well I love the song so I hope you love it :)
Tomorrow I'll make a post :) Don't forget it

Click On The Image To Check It out the new Music Video Of Selena Gomez

  
If you can't watch it here is the link: https://www.selenagomez.com/handstomyself

Enjoy it xx


No comments:

Post a Comment