Monday 9 November 2015

BBC RADIO 1's TEEN AWARDS !!!

Hi guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday was the british awards of BBC One called BBC RADIO 1's TEEN AWARDS, I saw it and they were amazing. The performances were fantastic by Justin Bieber, Little Mix, All Time Low, Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas and 5 Seconds Of Summer !!!
As well they were co-hosts witch help Grimmy, the co-hosts were The Vamps, Demi Lovato, Troye Sivan and Rita Ora.
Finally like every year they give the teen heroes award and I really love it :)
So I hope you like it as me and if you haven't watch it yet CLICK HERE to watch the full show(If you are not of england you have to use Tunnelbear or something like this to watch it) or CLICK HERE to check some performances.

Really thanks for all the support given to me :)

Here are some of the performances








Enjoy it xx


No comments:

Post a Comment