Saturday 21 November 2015

Latin Grammy 2015 II New Album Of Adele

Hi guys !!!!!!!
I hope you are fantastic :)
As I told you yesterday today I will talk about the Latin Grammy's that were celebrated a couple of days ago, I search about it and they were a lots of very important moments and they make a message to the latin people of not vote people racist that was very clearly about who was directed these message.
But whatever I will leave you the links to check out the best moments, pics and performances of the awards :)
And I remind you guys that tomorrow are the American Music Awards with a lot of surprises and fantastic performances.




And I wanna tell you as well that the new album of Adele called 25 is out now.
But you will have to pay it for listen you can't listen on spotify.


Enjoy it xx




No comments:

Post a Comment