Thursday 19 June 2014

3D Sound !!!!

Hi everyone,
Here I am to show a really curious thing, it isn't about music but it's amazing the effect that produces.
I recommend to put your headphones when you listen and clouse your eyes and better if you are in a chaire because the effect is more real and fantastic.
So I hope you like it and don't worry it isn't scary :)



                         



Here is one of very good songs that it's very sentimental
What do you think ?





Thanks so much for all the people that saw my blog and youtube channel.
If you have ideas for put something on the blog or do you want a video of intrumental or lyric video or cover of any song please tell me bellow on comments.
And if you aren't subscribed yet on my youtube channel please come on subscribe ;)
Between Strings Youtube Channel



Enjoy it !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment