Wednesday 11 June 2014

Let's Rock !!!!!

Hi everyone,
Today I will talk about and app of Apple Store that I like so much because you can compose with this app, the app is "Garage Band" it isn't a new app but I think that to make music or recorded music it's so good and you have to use only your mobile phone, I don't know about similars app but I searched and I found these similars app.

  •  Audacity
  • LMMS
  • FL Studio
  • Ableton Live
  • And more of them ... Click Here !!!
So if you want to know more information about this app click here for more informantion or put your question bellow and I will intent to resolve your dubt :)


Do you like the new song of Adriana Grande ?
Please comment bellow and thanks for visit my blog I love so much <3


If you want to see my covers ....
Between Strings Youtube Channel
Please subscribe for more covers it's free :)


Enjoy it !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment