Saturday 21 June 2014

Summertime Ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone !!!!!
Good summer :) Yesterday it was the Summertime Ball by Capital FM and there was amazing with lot of performances of a very nice artists like 5Sos, Cheryl, Iggy, Ed Sheeran, Calvin Harris, The Vamps, Clean Bandit and more !!!!!
So click here and you will see the performances of this great show.


In my youtube channel I a few days I will put and intrumental of the last cover that I make it for sing you with any vocals only my guitar :) Tell me your opinion about these idea and lyrics video. And remember that if you want a lyric video of any song please tell me bellow in the comments or on my youtube channel and I will make it.
So thanks for all the people that saw my blog and supports me every day. It's very important for me because I like so much what I do and I like to share it with ours. :)

Here is the new videoclip of Cheryl Cole

And don't forget to visit and subscribe to my youtube channel Between Strings
Thanks X


Enjoy it and nice Summer !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment