Wednesday 2 July 2014

Amnesia !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys !!!!!
How are you ?
Well, here is the lyric video of the next single of 5 Seconds of Summer AMNESIA. I like so much this song and for me it's very emotive so tell me your opinion Do you like ? please comment bellow on the comments and probably it will be a cover of this song :)
And other thing is that don't worry for the cover of Don't Stop because I now I can't get my electric guitar but don't worry It will be a cover of that and the new song of Amelie as well ;)
If you want to play a song with the guitar please tell me in the comments and I will make a cover and put the chords and these things for you guys <3
So thanks so much for see this every day It enjoy's me a lot and if you like it I like more to :)



                  



Thanks so much for all and don't forget to visit my channel
Between Strings Youtube Channel



Enioy it !!!!!
Love you so much guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment