Saturday 19 July 2014

The World's Smallest Playable Guitar !!!

Hi everyone,
Here I am with a curiositi that for me it's amazing, because it's the world's smallest playable guitar ans it's so small.
And this is what I read about this guitar:



What you are looking at is a guitar that is only 10 microns.  Just to give you a sense of scale, there are one million microns in a meter or, if you want to get a little more specific, a particle of cigarette smoke is one micron in diameter.
What is more amazing about this tiny guitar is that it is actually playable.  Sure, you cannot very will used a teeny tiny pick on it, but you can use lasers to "pluck" the strings (where are only about 100 atoms wide).  The guitar does make noise, but they are noises so quiet 
and so high (40-megahertz twang) that they cannot be heard with human ears.


So what do you think ??? 
Thanks for support me seeing my blog every day it's very important for me.
Please comment and share ;)


Here  is the most recent videoclip of Lana del Rey
Do you like it ?




Enjoy it and nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment