Tuesday 29 July 2014

Hi guys !!!!

Hi guys !!!
How is going your weekend ? I hope good, so for your week I put a diferent songs that are good so please tell me what do you like it and what music you like to do things or for smile so please tell me in the comments because I appreciate so much. Thanks for all the people that support me and if you want to please share it will be incredibly for me so enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the new song of Katy Perry (Lyric video)


Here is a song that in the radio is playing so much of the group Rixton



This is the last videoclip of Will.i.am with Cody Wise



The last song of Nicky Minaj


The new song of MKTO



Here are this songs for the week so I hope you like it ;)
Thanks so much for all guys I love so much your support

And don't forget to visit my .....
SoundCloud (Properly I'm so exited)

No comments:

Post a Comment