Friday 12 September 2014

Four ?????

Hi guys !!!!!
If you don't know in 17th of November it will be out the new album of One Direction !!!!
Yes and One Direction realese with the anoucement of the album you could dowload her new track "Fireproof" and well here is the anoucement of the Album.


And well here is the official cover of the album


And if you want more information or you want it to pre-order CLICK HERE
So I hope you enjoy it and one curiosity is that in 24 hours they have 1.1 Million of dowloads of her new track Fireproof.
So here is the new tranck :)


Enjoy it and well I'm working with the new guitar cover of the new song of the Vamps "Oh Cecilia"
So I should that you'll like ;)
Thanks so much for visit everyday my blog :)
I love you guys thanks X

Don't forget to visit ..

Enjoy it and nice Weekend !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment