Sunday 14 September 2014

Wow more than 2500 viewers !!!!

Hi guys !!!!
Firstly thanks so much all you for this amazing views !!!! this is a very good support for me because it means that the work that I made every day in this blog you see :)
So thanks so much for support me every day you're awesome I love U !!!!!!!!!!!
And then other big news !!!!
The Vamps realease a new videoclip, the song is called Hurrican and is from the film "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" so I hope you enjoy it the video ;)
And well my next cover I will be realease this week so I'll hope you enjoy it ;) the cover is from the new song of the Vamps "Oh Cecilia" :)
Here is the new video of the Vamps enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



Please don't forget to check out ..



Enjoy it and nice week !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment