Monday 8 September 2014

Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) It's out !!!!!!!!

Hi guys !!!!
So finally here is the new videoclip of the Vamps called Oh Cecilia feat. Shawn Mendez so I hope you enjoy it as me :)
This video was recorded in Malaga, Spain and the curiosity is that the video was out in the morning but isn't in Youtube, it was in a Web Page so well Click Here for the report of the web about The Vamps and her new videoclip and I put the videoclip here bellow ;)
So well thanks for watching and properly it will be a cover of this song !!!!!
And other thing if you know this song is a very old song but The Vamps cover it and make it more actual so Click Here for watching the old Cecilia song.
Thanks so much for watching my blog every day ;)
You're AMAZING !!!!
Thanks X





And please don't forget to check out ....

Have you seen my last video ?
Rude (Guitar Cover)


Enjoy it and nice week !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment